Providing psychological services to adolescents and adults.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Adolescent Development and conflict with parents/family
- Psychological Testing (IQ for private school admissions, personality testing, court ordered evaluations)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Therapy
- Divorce related issues
- Mothers of infants and young children
- Parenting Support (parents of children in every developmental stage and a focus on parents who are emptying the nest and adapting to the change)
- Trauma related disorders (war related & abuse)
- Impulse control disorders (sexual, compulsive eating)
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Immigration and acculturation Issues
I work with a wide age range and various emotional and behavioral issues providing services that focus on gaining awareness and changing responses and behaviors. I have significant experience working with teenagers around their developing identities and moving towards adulthood. Common issues include depression, anxiety, conflict at home, problems with the social network, difficulty achieving one's potential, cutting, substance abuse and adapting to new environments. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.